MYM Marketing Services for Pool Builders
We offer a wide spectrum of services, all with the sole purpose of helping you sell more pools. From Full Service Marketing, where we take care of everything, to something as simple as a one-time postcard or ad.
Our long list of services and options may seem a bit daunting at first, so we’ve listed our Top Five most popular and powerful programs here:
- Marketing Coaching Program
- Website Refinement & Development
- Automated Follow-up Systems
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO / SEM)
- Proactive Referral Programs
Click on the services you’re interested in for pricing and more details. The prices shown are accurate for most normal situations. If your needs are different, then we’ll consider creating a custom program for you.
With our “Full Service Marketing” program, we’ll take care of all aspects of your marketing system, “from soup to nuts” as they say, so that you can focus on the other aspects of running your business. Historically, most of our clients have opted for this type of comprehensive support. Click here for more info on our Full Service Marketing program…
AT LAST! A proven Marketing System created EXCLUSIVELY for Pool Builders, that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg!
With this low-cost one-on-one program, you’ll have a pool-industry marketing expert at your side, showing you step-by-step how to roll out a proven marketing system that guarantees you will:
✔ Get more leads
✔ Sell more pools
✔ Make more money
✔ Avoid costly mistakes
You may not realize it, but your website is your single most important lead generator and selling tool. Our website development services include design, layout, programming, copywriting and hosting for Home Page, Contact Us, About Us, Testimonials and up to 4 photo galleries plus a slide show. If you want to set up a blog, and/or have us maintain your blog, we can do that well.
We can also take care of your website hosting and email account creation & hosting to match your website domain. Your emails will be accessible anywhere in the world (as long as there’s an internet connection). Works with Outlook and all other standard email programs.
Our automated “Hopper System” will automatically send a series of customized e-mails and postcards to all prospects who are thinking about buying a pool from you. This powerful program includes the following:
- Hopper system set-up, including import of your existing contacts into the Hopper database
- Design of 3 custom email templates
- Design of 3 custom postcard templates
- HTML linking of the “Contact Us” webform from your website to the hopper system. (The webform will then auto-populate the Hopper system and launch the appropriate e-mail or postcard campaign. It will also send you automatic e-mail notification whenever someone uses the form.)
Our DVD Production services include complete scripting of each section, on-site filming, professional voice-over work, selection of all photos and footage, post-production editing, and then rendering of a “master disk.” You will retain the rights to the footage and will have rights to replicate the final DVD anywhere you like. Click here for more info on the creation of a DVD…
This critically important service will optimize your new or existing website for the highest possible organic search engine rankings. The goal is to get you on the first page for your local searches. You may choose one or more of the following components of SEO / SEM:
- Initial SEO Setup (one-time fee)
- Monthly SEO Maintenance
- Blog Page Setup
- Blog writing (We write a minimum of one new entry per month)
Referrals are absolutely the best place for a pool builder to get new business. The cost per lead is almost always lower, and the conversion rate is almost always higher. The problem is that few people know how to systematize their referral processes, and maximize this great source of leads. We have several programs, including:
- Customized, personalized & semi-automated Thank You cards
- A Gift Program that forces sales reps to promote their own referrals
- Referral checks & referral vouchers
We have created a variety of sales tools and marketing tools that are designed specifically to help pool builders sell more pools. These include:
- A leather-bound Photo Portfolio / “Brag Book” for Sales Reps
- Full color Brochures
- Various informative & educational reports that you use as a “low risk offer”
- Custom Checklists, to help separate you from your competition
- Custom fliers such as “10 Reasons To Buy From ___ Pools”
- An “Elevator Pitch”, also known as “Your 30 Second Commercial”
- On-Hold messages & voiceover recording
We can manage and implement a variety of lead generation activities for you, from creating a simple ad to putting together a complete annual advertising plan. Typical advertising activities include:
- Direct mail services, including postcard design, list procurement, printing, addressing, mailing & management
- Radius Postcard Mailing (Postcards delivered to 100+ neighbors around a job in progress)
- PayPerClick campaigns
- Newspaper or magazine ads
- Yellow Page Ads (Display or In-column)
- Home Show Training & Strategy Development
We can provide a variety of graphic design services on request. Our clients frequently have need for:
- Logo design
- Letterhead design
- Business cards
- Custom PowerPoint templates
- Custom e-mail templates
- Custom postcard templates
- Custom signage (e.g., In-store signage, labels, etc.)
- Photo management / touch-up / clean-up
This is a comprehensive, objective third-party marketing assessment of your business, to create and explain your “Unique Story” and your “Unique Selling Proposition” (aka USP) to the rest of the world. As part of this service, we will:
- Identify any and all distinct advantages that you may have (or easily attain) for your market place.
- Articulate those advantages in writing in a way that is believable, understandable, interesting and compelling.
- Create your “Unique Selling Proposition“
- Create your “30 Second Elevator Pitch.”
- Create your “Master Story” which can then be incorporated into your website, your ads, your brochures, your on hold messaging, and anywhere else the public has the opportunity to learn about you.